Butterfly Culture Club
Our destination for salon news, expert tips, and the latest trends in fashion, style, and beauty!
Kattia’s Mommy Diary: The “Go Bag”
- Your favorite warm and cozy robe.
- Two night gowns or over-sized T-shirts that are cozy and loose fitting. Don’t forget a button-down if you plan to breast feed.
- One warm sweater.
- A few pair of socks that feel comfortable and that you don’t mind walking around in.
- Full size underwear. I know – I had to go shopping for a few nice, comfy pairs because I never wear full size undies. (Love the CosaBella set found at Hatch Collection!)
- Sanitary pads. I have been told to bring your own instead of using the hospital pads… Yikes!
- Maternity bras and nursing pads (because that job that starts right away).
- Hard candy to suck on during labor.
- You will be drinking lots of water! Bring a flavored variety or coconut water to keep you happy and hydrated.
- Music to help you relax. I’ve created a playlist with Reggae, Disco, Latin and Pitbull. I will probably drive the nurses crazy with my choices!
- A loose-fitting outfit to going home in. Choose from your maternity clothes because it takes the belly some time to go down.
- Cord blood kit.