Be a total “Betty!” Create soft, sexy waves for your date with a little help from Butterfly Studio founder Kattia Solano, Oribe products, and some hot rollers. Yes, hot rollers! Trust us – they make it very easy to nail the right kind of curl for that really glamorous, classic look.
What You’ll Need:
Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse
Dry Texturizing Spray
Superfine Hair Spray
Côte d’Azur (for a little something extra)
Follow These Steps:
1. Wash hair with a lightweight yet moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (Kattia suggests Oribe Signature Shampoo and Conditioner).
2. Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse at the root and work towards the end. Use a comb to distribute evenly.
3. Rough dry the hair with your hands.
4. Create a side part and then separate hair into five sections with clips: top, sides (taken from 1 inch behind the ear) and two in the back.
5. Spray each section with Soft Lacquer, concentrating on the ends, then start rolling the hair. Use two to three rollers in each section. On the heavier hair side, roll forward. On the oppsosite side, roll back.
6. Let cool and do makeup. Give lips and cheeks a pop of color.
7. Take rollers out and spray Dry Texturizing Spray on each curl for texture and to maintain shape.
8. Use a flat boar bristle brush to gently brush out curls.
9. Use Superfine Hair Spray where needed for hold.
10. Spray a little Côte d’Azur for a sexy scent to carry you through your Valentine’s Day date.