peel bar nyc

The Peel Bar NYC (by BeautyRx Skincare)

Did you know that wrinkles account for only 5% of your face? It’s the other 95% that actually makes you look older. It’s enlarged pores, surface oils, dulling dead skin cells, and so much more. The BeautyRx Peel treats that 95% and gives you the younger and healthier looking skin you want.

the peel bar

Dr. Neal Schultz has a thriving Park Avenue practice where he sees over 10,000 patient visits per year. Now his most renowned  “Lunchtime Peel” – a two minute skin fix that delivers glowing, gorgeous skin (without any downtime or irritation) – is now available at Butterfly Studio Salon every Tuesday thru Saturday…

beautyrx peelbar

There’s a reason that Dr. Schultz has performed over 50,000 peels; it’s so effective and gentle that even brides come to the office for a treatment on the day of their wedding. The Peel delivers gorgeous, glowing skin while helping to treat acne breakouts, even skin tone, and minimize the appearance of pores – making the need for makeup minimal. After getting the superior exfoliation that only The Peel Bar can offer, your skin will never feel softer or smoother!

peel bar

Price: $50 || Kindly book your appointment in advance at 212.253.2100
Tues. 12 – 7p
Wed. 9 – 5p
Thurs. 12 – 7p
Fri. 12 – 7p
Sat. 9 – 5p

>> Read recent press and rave reviews about The Peel Bar!

comments powered by Disqus
Recent Stories
2014 Beauty Trends w/ Kattia Solano [Video]
From hair accessories and the cut of the moment to a revolutionary new must-try treatment for smoothing and de-frizzing all hair types – master stylist Kattia Solano talks about the exciting looks forecasted for spring & summer this year!
The Right Way to Apply Bronzer for Your Wedding (Brides)
"Focus on your temples, cheekbones, and jaw line, then very lightly dust just a hint across your forehead, the bridge of your nose, and your chin," says Francesca.
Star worthy Swag, Spots, and Secrets
STAR MAG (AUGUST 3, 2015) – Our quick beauty treatments are featured in a story titled “Star SCOPES Out the Scene: Visiting Butterfly Studio Salon”

Stay on trend with Butterfly Culture Club