We’ve all experienced a styling dilemma after an hour at the gym… It’s either major frizz at the front of your hairline – or your hair gets so sweaty that it becomes near impossible to leave without washing it first. Then you realize you have only 20 minutes to get to work, so what do you do? The good news is that there are some quick fixes that won’t make you sweat over that messy hair look… Stylist Dana Tizzio shares her tips for cleaning up your flat or frizzy gym hair so you can skip the shampoo and hit the town sooner!
Products and tools to have in your gym bag (or when you’re in a time crunch):
– Bobby pins (standard and U-shaped)
– A few small elastics and a big one to tie a pony or to hold up a bun
– Touché Finale serum by Kerastase to smooth and shine
– Kerastase Form Fatale to use as a light hold gel
– Oribe Impermeable anti-humidity spray which will work as your hairspray
*Carry compact shapes and travel-sizes so they can fit in almost anything!