Beauty expert Tedrick LaMar recreate’s JLo’s glowy makeup look!
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Fill in brows with NARS Brow Defining Cream in Tanami and brush product through with a spoolie to achieve a natural effect.
2. Contour forehead, cheekbones, and jawline with NARS Contour Highlighting Powder in Gienah for a chiseled look.
3. Highlight cheekbones with the lighter color from the same palette.
4. Use a bronze eyeliner such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Hustle to outline half of the lower lash line, extending shape to create a wing at the outer corner. Then softly smudge pigment onto lid.
5. Line lower and upper waterlines with a dark brown liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition.
6. Apply a volumizing mascara, such as Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, on outer top lashes. Coat lower lashes as well.
7. Finish with a light nude lipstick. Then outline with a darker nude color to create contrast and blend.
View original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty