Disney princess-inspired makeup tips by Tedrick LaMar.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Using the Sephora PRO Warm Palette, apply Saddle and Auburn eyeshadow on eyelid and at inner crease.
2. Paint Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion onto lid in a half-moon shape. Pro tip: The primer creates a cut crease effect and brightens eyes.
3. Draw on an exaggerated wing shape with gel eyeliner. LaMar’s go-to: MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline in Blacktrack.
4. Lightly dust cheeks and forehead with NARS Contour Blush in Gienah.
5. Finish with a swipe of pumpkin-spice lipstick. Try: L’Oréal Infallible Lip Paints/Mattes in Festival.
View more via original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty