Tedrick’s tricks for making eyes pop with metallic eye makeup.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Trace water line and upper lids with Kevyn Aucoin the Eye Pencil Primatif in Basic Black.
2. Use a small brush to blend a matte black eyeshadow onto outer corners of eyes. Try Blackout from Urban Decay’s Naked2 Palette.
3. Add luminosity to inner corners with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff (a metallic silver).
4. To really brighten eyes, place a pearl shimmer shadow such as Verve from the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette on top of the silver.
5. Coat top lashes with a black mascara. LaMar’s product pick: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
6. Enhance your eyelashes with Looks So Natural Lash by Kiss in Shy. Pro tip: Use tweezers for an easy application.
7. Complete look with Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in French Tickler (an iridescent peach).
View more via original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty