How to copy Rihanna’s bold red lipstick statement.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Apply BY TERRY Stylo Blackstar in No. 4 Copper Crush onto eyelids, inner corners, and lower lash line.
2. Using the Sephora PRO Warm Palette, brush Copper onto outer corners and crease.
3. Sweep Oat (from the same palette) along eyelids, inner corners, and lower lash line.
4. Trace MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline in Blacktrack on top lash line.
5. Generously coat top lashes with black mascara. Try: Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara.
6. Define natural shape of cheekbones with NARS Contour Blush in Gienah. Pro Tip: Purse your lips to find hollows of the face.
7. Brush blush onto cheeks to add a touch of warmth to skin. LaMar’s go-to: Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Bang.
8. Paint Fenty Beauty Lip Paint in Stunna onto lips. Pro Tip: Use a lip brush for a flawless application.
View more via original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty