Copy the ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ video look with Tedrick’s tricks.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. For the eyeshadow, LaMar used Urban Decay’s Naked Ultimate Basics palette. Apply Blow (demi-matte light nude) onto lids as a base.
2. Blend Tempted (matte pale brown) into crease of eye to deepen shade.
3. Intensify richness by sweeping Magnet (smoky gray matte) along the lower lash line.
4. Create a subtle winged eyeliner with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. Pro tip: Suffer from shaky hands? Draw dashes across top lids and connect into one seamless line.
5. Apply two generous coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
6. For an eye-opening effect, add individual false eyelashes to the outer corners.
7. Outline and fill in lips with NARS Precision Lip Liner in Mariachi. Add Urban Decay Bad Blood Vice Lipstick on top for a glossy finish.
8. Use a large flat brush to dust bronzer onto top cheekbones.
View more via original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty