Tedrick shows us an eye color brightening trick a la Katy Perry.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Using Urban Decay’s Vice palette, apply Freebird (metallic medium pink) as a base onto eyelids.
2. Intensify the crease with Rapture (mauve plum-purple), blending it out for a winged effect. Then use Jagged (shimmering bronze) on top to deepen.
3. Highlight the brow bone and center of lids with Echo Beach (luminous vanilla).
4. Once brows are brushed and trim to shape, fill in with a rich brow powder.
5. Outline the waterline (inner rims of eyelids) with a black pencil like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
6. Draw on a thick winged liner using Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
7. For an even more eye-opening effect, use Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Midnight false eyelashes. Pro tip: Trim lashes, starting from the outside, to custom fit strip to your eye shape.
8. Bind falsies to natural lashes with a few coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
9. Bring warmth to complexion by sweeping on a coral blush. Tedrick’s go-to: Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette.
10. Trace and fill in lips with NARS Precision Lip Liner in Vence (neutral cinnamon). Add Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer 316 in French Tickler on top.
View more via original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty