Digital influencers Cassandra DiMicco (@dressedfordreams) and Michelle (@cremedemichelle) rocked sexy, summery Butterfly blowouts at the 10th annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Liberty State Park! Beachy blonde by Melanie Esteban; bouncy brunette by Jill Engelsen.
STRONG IS SEXY. Girls who’ve got it going on, keep their colored strands strong and healthy! Send breakage and lackluster hair packaging fast with these celebrity-loved strengthening treatments holding a seal of approval from our experts and the colorists-to-the-stars…
SMARTBOND is our new protective and strengthening service, and a must-have for reinforcing color-treated hair. We can add SMARTBOND’s unique bond strengthening system to every color service, from single process and double process color to balayage highlights. Experience shinier, stronger, and softer results on your next visit and protect hair while coloring it!
Olaplex is insurance for your hair and a staple for the best blondes in the business. Dramatically reduce breakage after highlights, balayage, or bleach outs and make your sure your color lasts longer and looks bright and beautiful as ever… Ask for Olaplex!
Along with your choice of expert vouched in-salon hair repair, we’ll supply you with a complimentary Oribe Everlasting Color take-home kit to help you protect your investment! Available while supplies last.
Kit includes samples of Shampoo + Conditioner for Beautiful Color, Glaze, and Split End Seal by Oribe.
(212) 253-2100 | email@example.com
Or Book Instantly Online
Jenn adds: The bobs of the 90s (Think Dawson’s Creek, She’s All That, Overnight Delivery) are now back in a modern way and loved trend by celebrities like Lucy Hale, who’s rocked every current version. Back then bobs were too over the top, being over layered and over styled. Now bobs are on trend by keeping everything more one length, with longer angles around the face, and low maintenance styling. The now-outdated bob used to blown out with a round brush putting too much volume at the root, making the style appear very round and unflattering all over. Today’s bobs are cut so they can be air dried and worn with natural texture making it one of the top picks for easy chic hair. Or when blow drying, use your hands instead of a brush and then use a curling iron to get beachy waves and achieve trending cool-girl texture.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Fill in brows with NARS Brow Defining Cream in Tanami and brush product through with a spoolie to achieve a natural effect.
2. Contour forehead, cheekbones, and jawline with NARS Contour Highlighting Powder in Gienah for a chiseled look.
3. Highlight cheekbones with the lighter color from the same palette.
4. Use a bronze eyeliner such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Hustle to outline half of the lower lash line, extending shape to create a wing at the outer corner. Then softly smudge pigment onto lid.
5. Line lower and upper waterlines with a dark brown liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition.
6. Apply a volumizing mascara, such as Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, on outer top lashes. Coat lower lashes as well.
7. Finish with a light nude lipstick. Then outline with a darker nude color to create contrast and blend.
View original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty
Cinematographer: XO Creative via LoveStoriesTV