Change does not have to be complicated – or boring! It’s time to start over and love yourself!
1. LOOK YOUNGER IN MINUTES. As seen in January’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar: “Improve your skin while getting your hair done! Check out the BeautyRx Peel Bar at Butterfly Studio, where you can experience dermatologist Neal Shultz’s 40 percent glycolic acid peel.” For a limited-time only, the treatment is just $39 so sign up for smoother, glowier skin – and get it in a New York Minute!
2. GIVE “GREEN JUICE” AN UPGRADE. Beauty and wellness starts from within, so why not enhance yourself with a boost from ALOHA’s powerful Daily Good Greens? Simply stir a pack into your shake, sprinkle onto your yogurt – or for the purist at heart, mix a pack with bottled or coconut water to take on-the-go. You can even add the greens to your salad dressing or a healthy recipe, so there is plenty of room to be creative!
3. DARE-TO-WEAR, A-LIST HAIR. There’s currently one thing that Hollywood and the chic New York chick have in common: Short hair. We know you’ve been eyeing a shorter look, so why not change it up? The start of a new year is the perfect time to sport a cropped haircut and embrace that sexy, shaggy texture before the hair trend becomes even hotter this Spring.
4. DON’T GET STUCK IN A MAKEUP RUT. Want to learn that editorial or celebrity look? How about a tutorial on airbrushed skin or face-slimming contouring? Schedule a makeup lesson with our beauty experts to brush up on the newest application techniques and learn the pro tricks for becoming a master of the makeup bag!
5. BUMP UP THE BRIGHTNESS. Our trend-savvy color experts are turning up the shine with L’Oreal Professional’s latest ammonia-free hues. Warm up your shade with a bit of balayage, or get your tone on with a bronzed brunette or brilliant crimson. For the at-home solution gals, Shu Uemura’s new Color Lustre collection is a must try. This superior treatment system brings color-treated manes back to life and into the spotlight!
6. PURIFY YOUR SKIN. Slough away signs of the winter weather and reveal a cleaner, healthier complexion with Butterfly’s all-natural “Skin Perfecting Facial.” Joanna Vargas’ renowned techniques and healthy skincare shine during this tranquil service with esthetician Cristina Marroquin. Just relax while we renew!
7. DON’T SWEAT YOUR WORKOUT. If you’re looking for a way to get lean and tone your body without breaking a sweat, there are just three word to get familiar with: The Bar Method. Time and time again, “Bar” tops our favorites list for its unconventional and fun fitness routines which quickly get us into shape. It’s the fastest way to get rid of flab and get back to feeling trim. It works!
8. TRANSFORMATION TIME. When hair becomes dehydrated, it’s a hint to treat our hair a little nicer. Completely transform your tired look and replenish hair by choosing one of our expert-recommended treatments – be it an in-salon service like Chronologiste, or a take-away treatment such as Home Lab or a hydrating hair mask.
9. LEARN A LITTLE (OR A LOT!) The shortest road to better hair days is with knowledge. Stop by for a blow dry and get invaluable styling advice customized specifically for your hair type. Our hair specialists will show you anything from up-to-date tips for an entirely new blow out to the proper use and cleaning of tools for maintaining a smart styling station at home.
10. MAKE HEALTHIER CHOICES. If your 2015 goals include watching your diet, then take your pick from Aloha’s tasty Protein Shakes. These satisfying organic beverages are full of good-for-you, non-GMO ingredients that don’t require a blender to enjoy. Bring these healthy meals with you so you can eat good and feel good wherever you go!