Jenn adds: The bobs of the 90s (Think Dawson’s Creek, She’s All That, Overnight Delivery) are now back in a modern way and loved trend by celebrities like Lucy Hale, who’s rocked every current version. Back then bobs were too over the top, being over layered and over styled. Now bobs are on trend by keeping everything more one length, with longer angles around the face, and low maintenance styling. The now-outdated bob used to blown out with a round brush putting too much volume at the root, making the style appear very round and unflattering all over. Today’s bobs are cut so they can be air dried and worn with natural texture making it one of the top picks for easy chic hair. Or when blow drying, use your hands instead of a brush and then use a curling iron to get beachy waves and achieve trending cool-girl texture.
Step-by-step by makeup artist Tedrick LaMar
1. Fill in brows with NARS Brow Defining Cream in Tanami and brush product through with a spoolie to achieve a natural effect.
2. Contour forehead, cheekbones, and jawline with NARS Contour Highlighting Powder in Gienah for a chiseled look.
3. Highlight cheekbones with the lighter color from the same palette.
4. Use a bronze eyeliner such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Hustle to outline half of the lower lash line, extending shape to create a wing at the outer corner. Then softly smudge pigment onto lid.
5. Line lower and upper waterlines with a dark brown liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition.
6. Apply a volumizing mascara, such as Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, on outer top lashes. Coat lower lashes as well.
7. Finish with a light nude lipstick. Then outline with a darker nude color to create contrast and blend.
View original post by Yahoo Style & Beauty
Cinematographer: XO Creative via LoveStoriesTV